1. It goes without saying but, uh, friends are the effing best, aren’t they?
Lil Dicky / Via youtube.com
2. There’s no better feeling than finding people who truly love, respect, and cherish you.
ABC / Via giphy.com
4. You and your long-distance friends have to find new and creative ways to make each other feel appreciated, since you’re not there in person.
5. So, we want to know: What’s the nicest thing one of your long-distance buds has done to make you feel loved?
6. Maybe they wrote you the perfect letter (like, an actual LETTER, sent through the MAIL).
7. Or they made a brilliant video for you that really tugged at your heartstrings.
9. Whatever it was, we want to know the sweet and creative ways your BFFs help to keep your friendships going, even when you’re many miles apart.
FOX / Via giphy.com