1. Anyone who has ever attempted a couples costume knows just how difficult they can be to pull off. However, that wasn’t the case for Kate Banaszak and her dog, Kellan the Irish wolfhound, who dressed up as Wayne and Garth from Wayne’s World to create this perfectly magnificent costume.
2. From Wayne’s hat and white guitar, to Garth’s messy hair and black framed glasses, it’s all on point.
3. So much accuracy.
4. Banaszak told BuzzFeed how she came up with the idea for the Halloween costume:
I was looking for a great idea for a “duo” costume for the two of us. I’m a huge fan of Wayne’s World, so that idea came pretty naturally! We do a couple costume contests around Halloween, so at first I was afraid the masses may not “get it.” I went with the idea anyway, and it looks like it was a good one.
I figure why stop at Halloween, so hopefully more ideas will be forthcoming!
5. This isn’t the first time Kellan has dressed up as an iconic character. Last year he went as Waldo from Where’s Waldo?
6. But, I think we can all agree that their 2016 costume can be summed up in one word:
There’s a bit of time left before Halloween, but it’s going to be tough for anyone to top this duo’s costume!