1. Jerad Gardner, MD is a pathologist at the University of Arkansas. He’s also a good teacher who REALLY tries to connect with his young students by ~speaking~ their language…
2. …that is to say, he just started using Snapchat for his classes, and well:
::Whispers:: “Ugh, same though.”
Gardner explained, “My goal is to share good medical knowledge. Best way to do that is to post in the format people like to receive info from. My kids, …er…med students, use Snapchat so I figure i should try.”
5. And here’s a look at some of Gardner’s other fabulous snaps, too. Like this…uh, virus? Cell? IDK, just look at it!
He’s making new hashtags!
6. And these…fibers? Am I saying that right?
This looks pretty, not sure if it’s meant to be, but it is.
7. Let’s just all agree that this is one teacher that deserves an “A” for effort (and tech-savvy).
“One of my #Medstudents turned my old Mouvember mustache pic into a meme. Honored! (but also cringing).”