1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
As of recently, I meditate for 5 minutes as soon as I wake up. Started doing this a few weeks ago and it has changed my day!
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Whiskey or beer.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
I have been saying “ridiculous” a lot lately. I also found my self saying “dude” as well, mostly to my roommate.
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
“Back massagers.” I have had some serious knots recently. Also, a possible gift for my Dad.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
Its an artists depiction of the milky way galaxy. (I’m kind of into space and astrology).
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
The other day I was in the doctors office and someone asked me if I was Jason from Pretty Little Liars and I said no…then when I came out of the office they had seen my name on the sign in sheet and said “but your Drew Van Acker, right?” So I apologized and we snapped a pic.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Maybe Modern Family. Huge fan.
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
Right now I got Christmas music going.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Los Angeles traffic.
15. What was your first online screen name?
SnOwBoArDBiff15 (no idea why).
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A recipe for chili.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
I probably say “fuck” more than I should.
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
Depends on the time of year. Probably New York.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
Bacon, tough question though.
23. Britney or Christina?
Haha, I guess Britney.
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
2 a.m., I am more of a night person.
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Just Netflix….maybe chill.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Oh man…Hanna Montana?
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
I have been arrested twice before the age of 21.