1. Starting with the obvious, Chris Pratt continued to look hot in 2016.
2. And we were so very blessed to witness another year of all of THIS:
4. Acting-wise, we got to see Chris as a cowboy in Magnificent 7.
5. Naturally there were some incredible press tour moments including Nick Offerman asking about the size of Chris Pratt’s “hog.”
7. Besides Mag 7, we also got to see Chris play a mechanic in Passengers.
9. Plus, the press tour provided us with some serious gems. Like Chris Pratt cropping Jennifer Lawrence out of his photos for two weeks.
12. His interactions with J. Law were great, but it was the moments with his wife, Anna Faris, that really made ya swoon.
13. Like when Dave Bautista taught Chris how to powerbomb her and it was low-key hot.
14. Recently he bought Anna a new engagement ring — just because!
16. Chris also kept it up with the dad goals this year, like when he taught Jack how to fish.
18. As with previous years, Chris also spent time with the kids at Seattle Children’s hospital.
19. And made a special stop at the NICU to visit the premature babies.
His caption read: “Ever since Jack’s premature birth, we have a special affinity for the NICU (neo-natal intensive care unit). Today I spent a little time with Coen and Zion, twins who were born too early only a pound and a half each. Thank you to the doctors and nurses at @seattlechildrens. The boys are doing fine.”
20. Chris also made time for the men and women in uniform.
21. And of course, he never forgot his fans.
22. He even commented on a stranger’s Reddit post about his weight loss.
23. Despite another year of fame and success, Chris still seems so humble.
24. He just always makes it a point to stay true to his values.
25. And we are literally so lucky that he shares it all with us.
26. Thanks Chris Pratt for another year of laughs and overall awesomeness.
27. What did we do to deserve you?