1. If you were a cool kid, you surfed with Netscape.
2. This is how you listened to CDs:
3. And you listened to your first MP3 files with Winamp:
4. Encarta was your Wikipedia.
5. The hardest decision you ever had to make was which card back to use while playing Solitaire.
6. And you still don’t understand Hearts.
7. This was clearly the best stock wallpaper:
Ooooh! You can see completely into my computer!
8. AltaVista was your Google.
9. You’ll have the “uh-oh” from ICQ embedded in your memory for the rest of your life.
10. Before Photoshop you had Paint.
11. You committed your first cyber-crime with Napster.
12. This is how you learned to play pinball:
13. And Earthworm Jim gave you a whole new opinion on earthworms:
Even before worms!
14. “No worries, I still have 50MB of free space. That’s enough to last me until the end of the world!”
15. Ever since the first lost round, Minesweeper annoyed you again and again.
16. WinZip was your best friend for copying programs on several diskettes.
17. The Windows 95 screensavers blew you away back in ‘95.
18. Especially the one with the maze.
When it didn’t make you nauseous, that is.
19. Your first serious game addiction was Crazy Chicken.
Even if you would never admit it.
20. This is how you got online:
21. Myst is still the hardest game you’ve ever played:
Like Monkey Island. Only without monkeys. And without humor.
22. And You Don’t Know Jack was the most fun.
23. And you knew exactly when it was safe to turn off your computer.